LiMEaide is a python application intended to remotely dump RAM of a Linux users and make an instability profile for later examination on your neighborhood have. We hope that this will rearrange Linux computerized crime scene investigation in a remote situation. Keeping in mind the end goal to utilize LiMEaide you should simply nourish a remote Linux customer IP address, sit back, and expend your most loved charged refreshment.
How does it work?
- Make a remote connection with specified client over SHH
- Transfer necessary build files to the remote machine
- Build the memory scrapping Loadable Kernel Module (LKM) LiME
- LKM will dump RAM
- Transfer RAM dump and RAM maps back to host
- Build a Volatility profile
- Download LiME v1.7.8
- Extract into LiMEaide/tools/
- Rename folder to LiME