The Radio Hack Box is a tool to Demonstrate Vulnerabilities in Wireless Input Devices. The SySS Radio Hack Box is a proof-of-concept software tool to demonstrate the replay and keystroke injection vulnerabilities of the wireless keyboard Cherry B.Unlimited AES.
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Radio Hack Box shield (a LCD, some LEDs, and some buttons)
- nRF24LU1+ USB radio dongle with flashed nrf-research-firmware by the Bastille Threat Research Team, e. g.
- Bitcraze CrazyRadio PA USB dongle
- Logitech Unifying dongle (model C-U0007, Nordic Semiconductor based)
For automatically starting the Radio Hack Box process on the Raspberry Pi after a reboot, either use the provided init.d script or the following crontab entry:
@reboot python2 /home/pi/radiohackbox/radiohackbox.py &
- The Radio Hack Box currently has four simple push buttons for
- start/stop recording
- start playback (replay attack)
- start attack (keystroke injection attack)
- start scanning