Regular testing of your smart meters will help identify new vulnerabilities, risks, and changes in your environment. This assessment gives you a picture of both the physical and logical controls currently protecting these devices. This will also facilitate continual compliance with regulatory requirements.
How it Works:
Terminter utilises the C1218 and C1219 protocols for communication over an optical interface. Currently supported are Meters using C1219-2007 with 7-bit character sets.
This is the most common configuration found in North America. Termineter communicates with Smart Meters via a connection using an ANSI type-2 optical probe with a serial interface.
Users must have general knowledge of the meter’s internal workings in order to use Termineter proficiently.
- brute_force_login – Brute Force Credentials
- dump_tables – Dump Readable C12.19 Tables From The Device To A CSV File
- enum_tables – Enumerate Readable C12.19 Tables From The Device
- get_info – Get Basic Meter Information By Reading Tables
- get_log_info – Get Information About The Meter’s Logs
- get_modem_info – Get Information About The Integrated Modem
- get_security_info – Get Information About The Meter’s Access Control
- read_table – Read Data From A C12.19 Table
- run_procedure – Initiate A Custom Procedure
- set_meter_id – Set The Meter’s I.D.
- set_meter_mode – Change the Meter’s Operating Mode
- write_table – Write Data To A C12.19 Table
Download and Lear more here.