- command execution
- interactive python shell with auto-completion
- interactive shell (cmd.exe, powershell.exe, /bin/sh, /bin/bash, …)
- tty allocation is well supported on both windows and *nix. Just looks like a ssh shell
- shellcode exec
- socks5 proxy
- local and remote port forwarding
- run the awesome credential gathering tool LaZagne from memory !
- sniff tools, netcreds
- process migration (windows & linux, not osx yet)
- a lot of other tools (upnp client, various recon/pivot tools using impacket remotely, …)
Windows specific :
- inter process architecture injection also works (x86->x64 and x64->x86)
- in memory execution of PE exe both x86 and x64!
- works very well with mimitakz
- webcam snapshot
- microphone recorder
- takes small screenshots around the mouse at each click and send them back to the server
- token manipulation
- tons of useful powershell scripts
- Text to speech for Android to say stuff out loud
- webcam snapshots (front cam & back cam)
- GPS tracker
Pupy modules can transparently access remote python objects using rpyc to perform various interactive tasks.