apt-get install lighttpd
apt-get install php5-cgi
After you unzip the download, place the linset folder found in the download into root. This folder contains a php file, a backup php and an alldata.txt. You cannot change the name of the linset folder or place it in another location unless you change the bash coding.
How it works
• Scan the networks.
• Select network.
• Capture handshake (can be used without handshake).
• We choose one of several web interfaces tailored for me (thanks to the collaboration of the users).
• Mounts one FakeAP imitating the original.
• A DHCP server is created on FakeAP.
• It creates a DNS server to redirect all requests to the Host.
• The web server with the selected interface is launched.
• The mechanism is launched to check the validity of the passwords that will be introduced.
• It de-authenticate all users of the network, hoping to connect to FakeAP and enter the password.
• The attack will stop after the correct password checking.
How to Use
$ git clone https://github.com/chunkingz/linsetmv1-2.git
$ cd linsetmv1-2
$ chmod a+x linsetmv1-2
$ mv linset /