DMitry (Deepmagic Information Gathering Tool) is a UNIX/(GNU)Linux Command Line Application coded in C language.
DMitry has the ability to gather as much information as possible about a host. Base functionality is able to gather possible subdomains, email addresses, uptime information, tcp port scan, whois lookups, and more. The information are gathered with following methods:
- Perform an Internet Number whois lookup.
- Retrieve possible uptime data, system and server data.
- Perform a SubDomain search on a target host.
- Perform an E-Mail address search on a target host.
- Perform a TCP Portscan on the host target.
- A Modular program allowing user specified modules
Download and installation
DMitry can be downloaded by issuing following commands:
$ cd /data/src/ $ wget http://mor-pah.net/code/DMitry-1.3a.tar.gz
For installation, issue following commands:
$ tar xzvf DMitry-1.3a.tar.gz $ cd DMitry-1.3a/ $ ./configure $ make $ sudo make install
Then optionally create a symbolic link to your /pentest/ directory:
$ mkdir -p /pentest/enumeration/dmitry/ $ ln -s /usr/local/bin/dmitry /pentest/enumeration/dmitry/dmitry
DMitry help can be displayed by issuing:
$ dmitry --help
or, for a more complete documentation:
$ man dmitry