BurpKit is a BurpSuite plugin which helps in assessing complex web apps that render the contents of
to create quick one-off BurpSuite plugin prototypes which can interact directly with the DOM and
Burp’s extender API.
BurpKit has the following system requirements:
- Oracle JDK >=8u50 and <9 (Download)
- At least 4GB of RA
Installing BurpKit is simple:
- Download the latest prebuilt release from the GitHub releases page.
- Open BurpSuite and navigate to the Extender tab.
- Under Burp Extensions click the Add button.
- In the Load Burp Extension dialog, make sure that Extension Type is set to Java and click the Select file … button under Extension Details.
- Select the BurpKit-<version>.jar file and click Next when done.
If all goes well, you will see three additional top-level tabs appear in BurpSuite:
- BurpKitty: a courtesy browser for navigating the web within BurpSuite.
- Jython: an integrated python interpreter console and lightweight script text editor.
BurpScript enables users to write desktop-based
objects by default into the DOM on page load:
- burpKit: provides numerous features including file system I/O support and easy JS library injection.
Take a look at the examples folder for more information.