The PC manufacturing giant said that its new features will enable all enterprises to setup a “comprehensive enterprise security strategy”. Some top features in new dell security portfolio are:
- Multi-factor authentication which will be expanding the users security for cloud apps.
- A new approach of detecting and blocking advanced persistent threats.
- Enhancements to the Dell Data Protection (DDP) suite of data security solutions.
- Cloud Edition 2.0 : This will allow the companies to encrypt their data and implement policy controls as the data is transferred from endpoints to public cloud platforms. This feature will surround with Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive for Business in addition to Box and Dropbox. The key of encrypted data will remain in control of the company until it wishes to share it with authorized person.
- Server Encryption : This DDP feature will protect the companies data from any threat or vulnerability; by providing complete software encryption to both remote and branch office servers.
- End Point Recovery : This is a highly effective DDP feature which enables you to protect yourself from any data loss. The user just had to select the option of continuous backup for laptops, desktops and tablets.