- Online/Offline status (even with privacy options set to “nobody”)
- Profile pictures*
- Status messages*
- Privacy settings
* only if privacy option is set to “everyone” (set by default)
What can WhatsSpy Public do
Profile your daily habits and smartphone usage throughout the day, if you like that or not.
It contains the following functions:
- Track user status / status message and profile picture (history).
- Tracks every move on WhatsApp
- Track any privacy setting changes.
- Be notified via various services if a user comes online/changed any of the above in WhatsApp.
- Compare users statuses to draw conclusions.
- Get a timeline view just like Facebook about the tracked users.
- Group all tracked users and view statistics about them.
- Share profiles via unique tokens.
Installling WhatsSpy Public on your Raspberry Pi/Server/VPS
Setting up WhatsSpy Public requires somewhat IT knowledge and you might need a second SIM card.
You have three options to setup WhatsSpy Public:
- Normal: Setup WhatsSpy Public on a existing VPS/Rpi/Server.
- Raspberry Pi image: Use a Raspberry Pi image with WhatsSpy Public already on it.
- QEMU Use the emulator QEMU with the Raspberry pi image read experience.