In the jungle of web vulnerability scanner there is a WebCruiser, it is an effective and powerful web penetration testing tool that will aid you in auditing your website! It has a Vulnerability Scanner and a series of security tools.
- Crawler(Site Directories And Files);
- Vulnerability Scanner: SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, XPath Injection etc.;
- SQL Injection Scanner;
- SQL Injection Tool: GET/Post/Cookie Injection POC(Proof of Concept);
- SQL Injection for SQL Server: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection;
- SQL Injection for MySQL: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection;
- SQL Injection for Oracle: PlainText/Union/Blind/CrossSite Injection;
- SQL Injection for DB2: Union/Blind Injection;
- SQL Injection for Access: Union/Blind Injection;
- Post Data Resend;
- Cross Site Scripting Scanner and POC;
- XPath Injection Scanner and POC;
- Auto Get Cookie From Web Browser For Authentication;
- Report Output.
It can run only on Windows OS system but if you are using Linux than you can use wine to run webcruiser, .NET framework 2.0 or higher is required to run it.