Social networking websites specially Facebook is now a common medium for all of us to share to learn to connect and to fun, if you are addict with the Facebook or if you are not addict in both case you want to secure your profile from hackers, you want to protect your online information that can be stolen via Facebook. We have previously discussed the risk and the tips to secure your Facebook account.
In my views that the previous tips is not enough to protect your Facebook account, in this article i will tell you the single and the best way to secure your Facebook account.
Mobile phones, i think everyone has mobile phone now. It is a best practice to integrate your mobile phone with your online accounts for maximum protection, Facebook provides a advance feature for your account protection by using your mobile phone information. Follow the steps below to activate this amazing feature.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to account than Account setting
- Click on Login Approvals to activate this feature
- On the next window click on set up now
- If you have integrated your account with mobile phone than it will send you the confirmation code, otherwise you have to enter your mobile number than it will send you the code.
- Enter the right code and the process will be done.
When you activate this feature Facebook take your computer information, if you log in from this computer it goes via simple process but when ever someone even you will try to log in this account from a new(Unknown) computer it will send you the code to authenticate this log in. So let suppose if your account stole than the hacker does not able to log in into your account.
Beside this, it will make a log files on the previous log in details like: