Everyone wants high speed internet for browsing and for downloading, to be frank if you want to get high speed than you should purchase high bandwidth connection from your ISP. You need to care about your router and the security of router, clear your cache to get the maximum speed.
The question remains same and that is about to get maximum internet speed with available connectivity, so there are some ways to get the maximum available bandwidth and this tutorial will teach you how to.
If you are using Microsoft operating system, than you must know that Microsoft reserve 20% of your available bandwidth for the purpose of updating operating system, QoS Packet Scheduler is a method of network bandwidth management that can monitor the importance of data packets and depending upon the priority of the packet, give it higher or lower priority or bandwidth levels.
Follow these steps to increase internet speed.
- Start > Run > type gpedit.msc
- Than expand Local Computer Policy
- Expand Computer Configuration
- Expand Administrative Templates
- Expand Network
- Expand QOS Packet Scheduler
- Limit Reservable Bandwidth.
- Than Double click on Limit Reservable bandwidth.
- On setting tab check the ENABLED item.
- Where it says “Bandwidth limit %” change it to read 0 (ZERO).