Hack any website | Brute Force Attack Using Firefox
What is Brute Forcing ?
Brute force is a technique in which a hacker tries random passwords ( which are generated by application or via using password dictionary ). Brute force is sometimes known as brute force cracking. This attack is basically a trial and error attack .
Passwords in Brute Force Attack :
Brute force attacks mostly need a password file . This file is a simple text file which contains passwords. Password file has randomly generated passwords. Some hackers also use dictionary as a password file . So it is always recommended that you don't use dictionary words.
How to Perform Brute Force Attack :
- Download and install firefox browser ( links given below )
- Download fireforce plugin for firefox ( links given below )
- Install and activate fireforce plugin
- Restart Firefox Browser ( close and reopen )
- Go to the login page
- Enter random username and random password ( we need error message that appears if we enter wrong password )
- Copy error message ( copy and wait )
- Enter Username ( in most cases usernames are admin , administrator , user , superuser , etc )
- Right click on the password field
- Go to Fireforce
- Select attack type ( more information below ) eg. generate password , load dictionary , etc
- Wait until password is cracked.
Generate Passwords :
If you select generate password , you will be given randomly generated password combinations for eg. AA , AB , AC , AD , AE , ... AZ , etc. This type of attack takes time .
Load dictionary :
In this case you will have to select password file ( list of password ) which is a text file. Download links to all password files are given below.
Download Links :
Full Video Tutorial for Beginners :
About Author :
Hack any website | Brute Force Attack Using Firefox Reviewed by Priyank Gada on 6:04 AM Rating: