Network Vulnerability Assessment Training, 4th Batch
Wait is over now; once again the hot cyber security course is live! Yes, today on 4th April, 2016. EH Academy wholeheartedly wants to thank the community for the great support and the overpowering response. This time you will be able to learn the network vulnerability assessment by using Nessus and OpenVAS; yes, OpenVAS was added in the course outline during the last batch of students.
In contrast to other online courses, this course proficiently works on a strategy that will make a student to practice and submit the assignment on a regular basis. This is why we can’t enroll many students at once; the enrollment is on first come first server basis. After completing of every section, you must submit the assignment as an evidence of your lab work; you also need to submit the final project of the case scenario. At the end of successful submission of the final project, you will acquire your certificate.
Enrollment date: 4th April – 11th April (EST) or 400 students (whichever comes first)
By the end of the course, you will:
· Understand the vulnerability assessment, its types and its process
· Be able to install the metasploitable as a vulnerable machine on your virtual lab
· Understand the Nessus environment, its architecture, installation and configuration process
· Learn to create basic policy for you scan, and advance policies as well.
· Create your own scan based on the assessment need and objectives
· Create reports and you will be able to find the exploits of the found vulnerabilities
Enroll now ($29)!
Network Vulnerability Assessment Training, 4th Batch Reviewed by Irfan Shakeel on 1:25 PM Rating: