Network Vulnerability Assessment training!
In today's world, securing a network from hacking attack is on priority, in the recent we have seen many hacking attacks where the internal network got compromised because of the poor security. Corporate sector needs to secure their network and they need the professional and skillful people to do the task. And at EH Academy we train people and we make them professional and skillful to join and fill the market gap.
EH Academy announces the much anticipated training course, "Network Vulnerability Assessment using Nessus". This is not an ordinary online course, but the course teaching methodology direct students to participate by submitting their assignment and completing their exercises.
At the end of the course, upon approval of the final project, you will be awarded with the certificate. The bad and the good news is that, it is not available for everyone. You can enroll between Nov 1, 2015 - Nov 5, 2015 (Pacific time). And then the course will be closed for enrollment.
- Understand the vulnerability assessment, its types and its process
- Be able to install the metasploitable as a vulnerable machine on your virtual lab
- Understand the Nessus environment, its architecture, installation and configuration process
- Learn to create basic policy for you scan, and advance policies as well.
- Create your own scan based on the assessment need and objectives
- Create reports and you will be able to find the exploits of the found vulnerabilities
Network Vulnerability Assessment training! Reviewed by Irfan Shakeel on 10:46 AM Rating: