wifite Automated Wireless Auditor
penetration testing and auditing is viable for wifi based networking. There are so many tools are available on Kali Linux and other Linux distribution (if you are not using Linux then don't worry these tools can be installed on Windows and MAC computers) for WiFi vulnerability scanning.
Besides from the Reaver-wps and FernWifi cracker, we have wifite. The purpose of this tool is to attack multiple WEP, WPA, and WPS encrypted networks in a row. This tool is customizable to be automated with only a few arguments. Wifite aims to be the "set it and forget it" wireless auditing tool. It has been designed and tested on Linux, backtrack, blackbuntu and backbox, however you can test it on windows too.
|Cracking WEP in 90s|
- sorts targets by signal strength (in dB); cracks closest access points first
- automatically de-authenticates clients of hidden networks to reveal SSIDs
- numerous filters to specify exactly what to attack (wep/wpa/both, above certain signal strengths, channels, etc)
- customizable settings (timeouts, packets/sec, etc)
- "anonymous" feature; changes MAC to a random address before attacking, then changes back when attacks are complete
- all captured WPA handshakes are backed up to wifite.py's current directory
- smart WPA de-authentication; cycles between all clients and broadcast deauths
- stop any attack with Ctrl+C, with options to continue, move onto next target, skip to cracking, or exit
- displays session summary at exit; shows any cracked keys
- all passwords saved to cracked.txt
- built-in updater: ./wifite.py -upgrade
wifite Automated Wireless Auditor Reviewed by Ethical Hacking on 12:36 PM Rating: