Bugtraq-I Distribution for Pentesting & Forensics
Bugtraq system offers the most comprehensive distribution, optimal, stable and automatic security to date. Bugtraq is a distribution based on the 2.6.38 kernel has a wide range of penetration and forensic tools. Bugtraq can be installed from a Live DVD or USB drive, the distribution is customized to the last package, configured and updated the kernel. The kernel has been patched for better performance to recognize a variety of hardware, including wireless injection patches pentesting that other distributions do not recognize.
Some of the special features that you can appreciate are:
- Administrative improvements of the system for better management of services.
- Expanded the range of recognition for injection wireless drivers.
- Patching the kernel 2.6.38 to recognize 4 gigs of RAM in 32-bit.
- Tools perfectly configured, automated installation scripts and tools like Nessus,OpenVAS, Greenbone, Nod32, Hashcat, Avira, BitDefender, ClamAV, Avast,AVG, etc...
- Unique Scripts from Bugtraq-Team (SVN updates tools, delete tracks,backdoors, Spyder-sql, etc.)
- Stability and performance optimized: Enhanced performance flash and java andstart purging unnecessary services. So that the user can use only the services youreally want.
- It has incorporated the creation of the user in the installation, which is createdwith all system configurations.
- We are the distribution and Forensic Pentesting with more tools built andfunctional, well organized menu without repetition of the same to avoidoverwhelming the user.
WIRELESS AND BLUETOOH SUPPORTED PATCHES
Kindly click on an image to see the full and the clear view
For download it and more additional information, visit :
Languages available in Spanish and English
Bugtraq-I Distribution for Pentesting & Forensics Reviewed by Ethical Hacking on 7:54 AM Rating: