The Mole Automatic SQL Injection-SQLi Exploitation Tool Tutorial
SQL vulnerability on a web application seems to be most dangerous vulnerability that can cause to get the confidential information from the database including administrative account username and password, credit card information and other credential. There are so many tools are available for SQL injection attack and we have discussed so many tools before and below you will find a list of tools.
The Mole is an automatic SQL Injection exploitation tool. Only by providing a vulnerable URL and a valid string on the site it can detect the injection and exploit it, either by using the union technique or a boolean query based technique.
- Support for injections using Mysql, SQL Server, Postgres and Oracle databases.
- Command line interface. Different commands trigger different actions.
- Auto-completion for commands, command arguments and database, table and columns names.
- Support for query filters, in order to bypass certain IPS/IDS rules using generic filters, and the possibility of creating new ones easily.
- Exploits SQL Injections through GET and POST methods.
- Developed in python 3.
SQLi Exploitation Tool Tutorial
The Mole Automatic SQL Injection-SQLi Exploitation Tool Tutorial Reviewed by Ethical Hacking on 9:05 AM Rating: