WebCruiser-Web Vulnerability Scanner
There are different web application security scanners available from both open source and commercial product, choice is your which vulnerability scanner is the best for you and for your penetration testing methodology. There has been a lot of different tools shared before so that you can measure the security of your website because website hacking is the first step to get into your network.
In the jungle of web vulnerability scanner there is a WebCruiser, it is an effective and powerful web penetration testing tool that will aid you in auditing your website! It has a Vulnerability Scanner and a series of security tools.
SQL-Injection and Cross site scripting is the biggest threat that a web application face, so you must check your website for these dangerous vulnerabilities, WebCruiser is the right tool that will help you to find vulnerabilities on the web application so that you can fix it.
- Crawler(Site Directories And Files);
- Vulnerability Scanner: SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, XPath Injection etc.;
- SQL Injection Scanner;
- SQL Injection Tool: GET/Post/Cookie Injection POC(Proof of Concept);
- SQL Injection for SQL Server: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection;
- SQL Injection for MySQL: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection;
- SQL Injection for Oracle: PlainText/Union/Blind/CrossSite Injection;
- SQL Injection for DB2: Union/Blind Injection;
- SQL Injection for Access: Union/Blind Injection;
- Post Data Resend;
- Cross Site Scripting Scanner and POC;
- XPath Injection Scanner and POC;
- Auto Get Cookie From Web Browser For Authentication;
- Report Output.
It can run only on Windows OS system but if you are using Linux than you can use wine to run webcruiser, .NET framework 2.0 or higher is required to run it.
WebCruiser-Web Vulnerability Scanner Reviewed by Ethical Hacking on 10:55 PM Rating: