ApacheConf- Easy Configuring Your Apache Servers
Apache is a power and flexible HTTP server and it provides many features like DBMS (Database Management System), Content negotiation and Virtual host etc. It is an open source and developed by an open source community, apache is available for various operating system including Windows, Linux,MAC, Solaris and FreeBSD etc.
This article will cover some about ApacheConf, it basically represents all the information from the httpd.conf file, from the included files, from the log files, .htaccess, .htpasswd and .htgroup in the structured view. It also represent password files of the users and more features has been available.
In short ApacheConf is a control centre for the apache web servers, you can see the entire structure of the server including directories so it will make the things like managing and security ease. For securing a apache server you may consider the previously written article.
ApacheConf has a lot of features that will really help you to manage and configure your server easily and effectively.
- ApacheConf shows a warning message when an invalid directive is used.
- Embedded MS Internet Explorer for every Apache server.
- Editing the .htaccess files.
- Editing the .htpasswd files.
- Editing the .htgroup files.
- SSI Wizard.
- PHP Wizard
- Quick start, stop and restarting the server.
- Downloading and uploading the configuration files directly from(to) remote server via SSH or FTP connections.
For about Apache and for download click on link.
ApacheConf- Easy Configuring Your Apache Servers Reviewed by Ethical Hacking on 10:19 AM Rating: