Websecurify- Website Security Testing Tool
Security of a website is a very important for any organisation or for personal websites. You have to check the security of your website and you should find the vulnerability into your website before that an attacker will find it and exploit it.
If an attacker find the way that will cause the great harm for your website. They are different vulnerabilities that might be occur on your website, the famous attacks like SQL-I and XSS etc.
Now how to check your website for these holes, you can check your website by manually but it takes a lot of time and may be your are just wasting your time beside this you can check your website security by automatic tools that are present in market, you can use both commercial and open source tools. For SQL-I and XSS attack we have previously shared some great penetration testing tools, but on this article you will leanr about Websecurify.
Websecurify is a powerful web application security testing environment designed from the ground up to provide the best combination of automatic and manual vulnerability testing technologies.
- Available for all major operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Simple to use user interface
- Built-in internationalization support
- Easily extensible with the help of add-ons and plugins
- Exportable and customisable reports with any level of detail
- Moduler and reusable design
- Powerful manual testing tools and helper facilities
- Powerful analytical and scanning technology
It can detect the vulnerabilities including:
- SQL Injection
- Local and Remote File Include
- Cross-site Scripting
- Cross-site Request Forgery
- Information Disclosure Problems
- Session Security Problems
- many others including all categories in the OWASP TOP 10
Websecurify- Website Security Testing Tool Reviewed by Ethical Hacking on 9:52 AM Rating: