Block your Facebook profile from searches
Here’s how to stay out of public searches in Facebook:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on “Account” from the top right hand corner. From the drop down menu choose “Private Settings”.
3. Under your Privacy Settings find “Search” and click on it.
4. The “Facebook Search Results” will allow you to control who can search for your profile. By default “Everyone” is selected. You can set it to “Friends of friends” or “Only friends”.
5. Now you’ll want to uncheck the box on “Public Search Results”. A window pop-ups for confirmation.
Block your Facebook profile from searches Reviewed by Ethical Hacking on 8:55 AM Rating: